Wednesday, February 10, 2010

because i haven't written anything in a while, i'll say the first things that come to mind.

1. I've been listening to KC & the Sunshine Band more consistently than any other group/artist ever since the post with them and Earth, Wind & Fire live and the Jackson 5 a couple weeks ago. The music makes me really happy/moves me :]
2. The thing that makes me go : /, is that I can count on one hand (and not even count through all my fingers) how many people I know that would enjoy the "all-old-school-music" birthday party I mentioned during that same post. I mean I have a little party in my room every time I play my music, but there's nothing like sharing something you love with others.
3. Sometimes, I feel unusual. I mean we all have our little idiosyncrasies and us-specific thoughts and behaviors but... i don't know. Mine make me feel a little alone sometimes. But, there are also times when I'm like, "well whoever shares this with me will be that much more special/ oooOoh well, this just makes me special."
4. I really like being alone.
5. But, lately (and i'm sure it's happened before) it's been harder for me to get up in the morning because I just roll around in my bed and try to either continue dreams in avoidance of the routine that's coming, or daydream about a different waking-up-in-my-bed scenario. The latter usually involves ...
6. Well, sometimes my back hurts. or has this strange little fatigue. It's like, all on its own, it's lonely.Even if every other part of my body is cool and even mentally I'm not thinking about that, my back is like, "Sure wish I had a chest pressed up against me." And the rest of me is all, "Don't start that now."
7. So after the ellipsis in #5 there'd be someone to wake up to, waking up to being held. Somehow it seems like it would be much more natural than me rolling around to turn off my alarm and back around to close my eyes and pretend I have time for 10 more minutes to find a satisfying dream.
8. You ever have anyone completely shit on something you're searching and dreaming for? I've had it done jokingly a couple of times- not maliciously but unnecessarily. But, I decide not to dwell on what is useless to me. The rest of this just made me think of it.
9. You know what? I'll say it. I'm pretty sure if anyone ever says, "Well, what do you know about love anyway?" to me in some shape or form again I may explode. I will not accept this question from anyone that has not found what they want, are happy & healthy in it and have been and will be forever. Until, you find something lasting... what do you really know?
10. That just made my mind go blank.
11. Anywho... this is a really good song by KC & the Sunshine Band:

No comments:

Post a Comment