Thursday, March 4, 2010

revisit, renaissance

i'm oh dee late, taking it back 2 yrs but
Q-Tip's The Renaissance is where it's at. I just bought it today. I've had a tendency not to know what's going on in current music since I've been at college (maybe 'cause i don't listen to the radio?) unless someone tells me. No one told me about this. Shame on you! (and shame on me, i guess) Glad I'm staying in the loop through blogs/internet now.




youtube so mo' and then buy it. come on, you know Q-tip from ATCQ. has he ever disappointed you?

unrelated but this is my jawn. some more Raphael Saadiq, and D'Angelo is on The Renaissance too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm dissapointed in myself that I didn't tell you lol I bought the CD the day it came out. He's so dope!!! Q-tip concert with Dj Jazzy Jeff on March 13! Me, Ging, and tonya going. You should come!!

    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004448E8E76B55?artistid=771339&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=3

    ReplyDelete