Saturday, February 27, 2010

this week,

there have been entirely TOO MANY times that I just wanted to sit down, fall to the floor in an elevator, my room, class, the street, etc and curl up into a ball. entirely too many, for me to still keep telling people "I'm good" when they ask me, "Hey, how are you?" and actually believe it. I think it's that these moments ebb and flow really. I've lost count of the little things that just keep piling up on top of each other, and accumulating and packing like life is trying to build me the abominable snowman of (should be) avoidable stress. Things were easy when I wasn't as present here. I'm still trying to figure out if I prefer this to stillness though. They're almost equally curl-up-in-a-corner inducing. And, it's not even like I can retreat, or like I really should anyway.

2 comments: