Wednesday, March 17, 2010

can't get this song out of my head.

i saw Love Me If You Dare Monday, and this song played at the end. I could write/talk about Love Me If You Dare but I'm not ready for that yet. I'm still trying to figure a few things out. However, it was a GREAT movie.



Anywho, I was looking at these lyrics, and when I got to the last lines I found myself exclaiming, "That's a big promise to make!"


"Give your heart and soul to me
and life will always be
la vie en rose."

La vie en rose, I'm taking to mean by literal translation: life in pink, the rosy life etc. Basically life will be good/sweet/rosy. Mmhm. I'll take that. Though, it sounds largely idealistic. I'll take that promise (or mostly the feelings that would lead someone to make that promise).

No comments:

Post a Comment