Friday, July 23, 2010

so, it's that time of year again

when I start to miss Columbia... ew. Haha. I wonder if I would ever miss school if it wasn't in New York. But, as I discussed with a friend briefly yesterday, the pull of school is that it feels like real life. All the relaxation of summer feels like a break from my life. and I'm grateful for it... but New York is where I'm gonna be making good on some big promises I'm making to myself. Definitely, there are goals I have and am fulfilling for the summer, they're just smaller and a lot of that is preparing myself for the fast-pacedness of busy-ness of next year. It's gonna be intense, but I'm gonna come out alive and very well so I'm looking forward to getting to it. Some fears conquered and whatnot, and I suspect I'll be learning more about myself and what I'm capable of. My housing will ease the pain tho I'm sure, big room, two person suite, kitchen, living room and bathroom *suuuhhh-weet!*

That might've been a little vague, but yeah. Anywho, look at this (this song was stuck in my head last Friday, I believe)

No comments:

Post a Comment