Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can we...

have a get together between young people (late eighties/early nineties babies) who love them some oldies? Every time I go to a party I feel a lil unsatisfied 'cause I know I jam so much better to the older stuff. Well, and by "jam" I mean I feel and enjoy it more. Uncontrollable. That shoulder just start movin' on it's own... then it's all over. I know I'm not alone! Shoot! Speaking of jammin'...  Just look at all the sweat, head and body rockin!


And "Ow!" to the dancing musicians in the front.. hrrmmphf! Actually, the whole concert get's down!


We don't have to dress like them, but can we have fun like them?




That rainbow shadow-like thingie that follows them when they move is necessary, though.



And, I've just realized that's what I would want for my birthday. I'm not big on parties or planning anything but if I could have a party where we just played mad music from like the 60's to the nineties...YES! That would be the definition of JOY. Especially, if I had someone to slow dance with. Mmhm. We can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment